IPOD and winamp 5.34 question

  • From: "Scott Lawlor" <sklawlor2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:20:41 -0500

Hi.

I had read somewhere that there was a way for the winamp library to work with the IPOD. When I plug my IPOD shuffle into the usb port, I hear the sound like a device is plugged in but under portable devices in the library, it doesn't show anything.

Does anyone have any experience using winamp with an ipod and if so, is it possible to move music to this device from within the library of winamp or someother way without using itunes? Thanks for any help regarding this inquiry.

Scott