Re: Having a problem with context menu

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:31:50 -0500

Hi There  its Maxwell here!

I've got your solution. Just open winamp, press control p for preferences, go
to the list view, press f for file types, press shift taband you'll hear your
speech program say "show winamp in the system folder context menus," make sure
the box is checked by pressing the spacebar and press enter to close the menu.
close winamp and go to your folder menus and it should be there! Peace out!