Fw: [WhatsOn] Relax and Unwind with Northern Lights

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:58:42 -1000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "A list for announcements and discussion" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "MediaReq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:14 PM
Subject: [WhatsOn] Relax and Unwind with Northern Lights

If you've been having a stress-filled day and need to relax, why not join me this Thursday from 0:00 to 2:00 UTC (or Wednesday from 8:00 to 10:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 to 7:00 PM Pacific in North America) for Northern Lights on The Global Voice. It's a weekly live and interactive show featuring a mix of relaxing music from independent and mainstream artists. Genres you'll hear include New Age, Ambient, Smooth Jazz, Global Fusion, Chillout, music for meditation, and occasionally a guided meditation as well.

During the program, you can contact me by email with your requests and dedications. You can also, at any time, search the show's music library to request a song at
http://nl.ksapergia.net/.

To listen to The Global Voice, visit our website at
http://www.theglobalvoice.info/.
The show is also available to listen to or download anytime from the Program Gallery section of the site.

I look forward to hearing from you during the show!

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director
The Global Voice Internet Radio
www.theglobalvoice.info

Personal Website: www.ksapergia.net
Business Website: www.kjsproductions.com

--
This is the "Whats On" list of The Global Voice. If you wish to