Re: Fix for library problems in latest JAWS 8.0 update!

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 06:45:29 -0500

Bruce, that my gut as well, don't even know where you would start...

   What exactly isn't we reading and maybe I can take a look?
At 02:55 AM 3/4/2007, you wrote:
One would think that if you have to go into the JAWS menu to do it, it's probably not gonna work with Window-Eyes.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Chris Skarstad wrote:

At 10:19 PM 3/3/2007, you wrote:
hello: will this work for windoweyes?

I have no clue.  Why don't you try it out for yourself?
 then maybe you can tell us if it works for you.