Re: Evil Lyrics

  • From: Larry Higgins <lhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:27:15 -0500

Hey Ron,

Thanks very much for all the info, and the link. If it lives up to even one half its claims, it should be one hell of an improvement.

Larry

At 10:31 AM 7/23/2005, you wrote:
Hi Larry,

Well, the last time I downloaded the plug-in was over a year ago.  I noticed
that in the past 2 or 3 months that it wasn't working very well if at all.
Today, I tried searching for something so simple as The Beatles Yesterday
and I got a lyrics not found result.  So I went to the Evil Lyrics site and
downloaded and installed the latest version: Presto! it now works fine.  I
believe the latest version is 0.1.07.  Just why they don't call it 1.07
instead of 0.1.07 is anybody's guess, but those geeky programmers never
cease to amaze me.

The beauty of the new release is that you can press control + S as a hotkey
to search even if Winamp isn't running.

Here's the link to the Evil Labs Home Page--in case you forgot:

http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/