Duyahn;s digital ditties

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:36:20 -0500

Hey folks!

Join me tonight for Duyahn's digital ditties starting at 10 Pm eastern. Remember that this is an adult show so, anyone younger then 18 should not tune in.
To tune in, go to, www.jjrn.net
To interact with me tonight, here is the contact info.
MSN messenger is, live@xxxxxxxx
Aol is, jjrnlive

If you have other media players besides Winamp, we support real player, Windows media, and two other players.
Mozekty is one of them, and Klango.

For Mozekty, do the following.
In Mozekty, tab to the search field and type in, Jammin
Then tab to the list view and arrow down to the second result and tune in.
For Klango player, go to the media catalog, and then go down to the search option.
Once your in the search field, type in jjrn.
We are the second result down.
And For those of you who use System access to go and have not added us to your favorites in presets, do so now! Lol! I hope you will tune in tonight.

Duyahn