Djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 09:50:55 -0700

Ok back again. Technical issues last week but here we be. Here in the U.S.
It's Memorial Day weekend. That means it's the first big holiday kicking
off our Summer season. Charcole burning everywhere and on tonights show
listen for such classics as:
Burned On The Bar-B-Q,
Cheeseburger And Parasites,
and Burgers On The Grill.
Djc's Jukebox is available to you in both Dialup 24K Mono or Broadband 56K
Stereo. You can go to http://oldiesradionet.com to hear it from 6 to 9 Pm
on the West Coast where I am or 9 to Midnight on the East Coast. If your
fortunate to Live in Europe it's from 01:00 to 04:00 UTC and if your so far
away that your in Australia or New Zealand that's 11:00 to 14:00 local
time. You never know what that crazy Djc will do next but tune in and find
out. It's always Clean fun entertainment even for Children. Check it out
tonight to see if djc actually burns a Hamburger on a grill. He Just Might.

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.krbx.com for the Schedule and Information.