Re: Difference between full and standard versions

There is no accessibility issues with the latest version of Winamp unless you used the media library. Other then that, it is all the same. By the way, you can rip cd's using Winamp pro instead of Windows media player.

Duyahn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Riana van der Walt" <rianawalt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:28 PM
Subject: Difference between full and standard versions

Hi Listers,

My laptop with winamp on it was stolen. I Had version 5.24 installed, but
cannot remember whether it was the full or standard installation, although
the backup of the program on my pc says winamp524_full.exe

I basically only play music via winamp, as I rip cd's with windows
mediaplayer and as I play it via a good quality amp, via a USB device
connected from a laptop, I will switch off the winamp equaliser.

Should I do the full or standard install and is there any cignificant
improvement in using a later version?  I know that version 5.54 is
available, but according to discussions on list, I gather some people have
accessibility problems with some of the later versions.

If I do the full install, of version 5.24, can I just follow the defaults
and will it work well with jaws 10?

Thanks and regards

Riana

Archives located at: