Re: Difference between full and standard versions

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:37:57 -0500

WINAMP 5.541 will work great except for the library with JFW. Sorry to hear
that your laptop got stolen. Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.