Re: Burning audio discs

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:11:49 -0400

Hi Don

I think you got some of your terms confused slightly?

when you say beta disc, do you mean data, like mp3s, and other stuff instead of an audio only disc? Winamp pro, if I remember, and someone please correct me if i'm wrong? But I believe Winamp pro can only burn audio cds only, not data discs. If you're trying to burn a disc with anything other than Winamp, it's probably better to ask another list, such as the pc-audio list because they cover a wider range of programs for doing things like burning cds.

At 02:39 PM 9/24/2008, you wrote:
When I try to burn an audio disc with Windows, 11, I type the title and when I press the space bar for next, the program immediately starts burning a beta disc. I somehow lost the tab choices for selecting an audio disc rather than a beta. The disc properties seem ok. Help anyone?? thanksDon

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3469 (20080924) __________