Broadband and dialup users, get ready for a huge party today!

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 07:59:01 -0700

well, my friends, it's Memorial Day weekend here in the U.S. and it is time
to party hard!  And what harder way to party then with the expanded
four-hour edition of The Hard stuff on New era radio!  I'll be cranking out
the classic metal and swilling booze like there's no tomorrow so come
celebrate the unofficial beginning of summer with The Hard stuff on New era
Radio.  The drunken debauchery starts promptly at 3:00 Eastern, Noon
Pacific and 19 UTC.  Here are all the details you need to join the party.
Broadband Stream: http://listen.neweraradio.com:8000
Modem stream: http://badbob.servebeer.com:8282
MSN: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: hardstuff@xxxxxxxxxx