Re: AOL and Nullsoft relaunch Shoutcast

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:42:02 -0400

Well, looks good to me. I'm interested in reading there blog. I didn't hunt
around there site for long. At least the classic SHOUTCAST web page is there
if you dislike the newer look Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
For Blind Christian Men, visit: