4 hours of Toonhead???

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;,square-peg-society@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:56:38 -0500

        Yes, it's true. The management of ACB Radio Interactive has
***really***
taken leave of their good senses, and are allowing me to take over the ACB
Radio Interactive airwaves for 4 solid hours of...whatever, starting at 1
Universal on Friday, which equates to Thursday night starting at 9 pm
eastern, 8 pm central, 7 pm mountain and 6 pacific.
   Actually, I do have a very good show planned for everyone who tunes
in!  We'll be hearing some of the best pop and rock tunes from the last 30
years, featuring a full hour, that's right, a full hour of 80s and 90s
rarities. There are just some songs that radio stations have forgotten
about, but not me! i have those songs, and I'll be playing them for you
during the show.  Plus we'll hear information about the ACB pre-convention
open at All In Play. it's your chance to win hundreds of dollars in prizes,
and who doesn't want a chance like that? and is if that weren't enough,
wait there's more!! We'll finish up the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
with episodes 11 and 12.  Hey, we've gotten this far in the story, and
we're almost ready for the big finish.  I'll also be hanging out on msn
messenger and chatting with you live and taking your requests, so please
send them in!Without your feedback, requestsand  dedications, this show
wouldn't be possible. So please feel free to drop me a line at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I'll have both msn and e-mail open, so come on, send
those requests in!!
Like i said, this whole crazy thing starts at 1 Universal on Friday
morning, which actually equates to Thursday night, hey that's tonight! at 9
pm eastern, 8 pm central, 7 mountain and 6 pacific. that's in just about an
hour's time. So I hope you'll join me for all the excitement on ACB Radio
Interactive! tune in at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
See you there!