[win2kforum] Re: windows startup login options

12112004 1245 GMT-6

Go to Control Panel, User Accounts and choose Change the way users log on or
off.
You can also in the User Accounts make a selection, something like users
mustuse password to log on. There is another option with that one that you
can select.

Wade

Michael Paulson wrote:
When I installed windodws I clicked too fast and now every time the system
starts it logs in automatically as me. I created other users, and they
canlogin, but only by letting the system log in automatically as me first,
they they can click 'change user'. How do I get it to stop at the login
screen again, so each user can be able to log in directly? Thanks mike -----
put"unsubscribe" in the subject of the message. To reach the
administrator(s), send a message to win2kforum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2].

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:win2kforum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:win2kforum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx