[win2kforum] member of domain

  • From: tarik orka <tarikorka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

hi everyone
  in our company we have 12 clients and one domain
controller. but all are members of a workgroup. when i
attempt to join the domain from a client i cannot
because the network path cannot be found. i want all
the computers join to domain and work under my domain
controller.
  what can be the reason of not able to join the
domain and what can i do ?
thanks everyone
best regards