[win2kforum] Re: Unauthorised signup ?

  • From: "Josh Currier" <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:08:28 -0500

I agree 100% with Donna.  This guy has serious issues.  It's just a Win2k
email list, not like we signed him up on a porn email list.  I guess some
people really don't have anything better to do than to get all worked up
because their email list got moved to a better service.  It takes all types,
obviously.  I'm personally very appreciative of Andrew's efforts to move us
to a more functional environment.

Thanks Andrew.

--JC.