[win2kforum] Quoted Printable vs None text encoding!

  • From: "George Goundras" <ggoudr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:32:04 +0300

I think the previous change of the charset to US-ASCII did not do any good! So
I think the only setting I should have changed in OutLook in order to correctly
post to win2kforum is just NOT to use the Quoted Printable format (in MIME,
encode text using NONE). Sorry again for these two stranged messages you got
with the "=" and "=20" characters in the message....

If these strange characters will appear again in this message, please tell me
if any other kind of setting should be set-up in order to post correctly in the
list. I would also appriciate if you answered back about my problem (pleaase)
which is the think that mostly counts for me right now, and not the message
formating options when posting to the list.

I appologize again for any inconvenience I may have caused with the formatting
of my messages!

George