[win2kforum] Offline

  • From: "Andrew L Shriner" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@core.greenapple.com;>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 23:06:40 -0400

Friends,

I am cross-posting and CCing this message to many places, simply to save time.

I will be going offline for an undetermined amount of time. Problems at home
and school have arisen that have demanded my full attention, and some of them
are putting my life in danger.

Please do not expect me to be able to answer any questions promptly, but I will
eventually get around to answering them.

To those lists that I moderate, there should be at least one other moderator on
the list that can manage things in my absence.

As I have mentioned, I do not know how long this will last. It may be as short
as a few hours, to as long as several weeks. I will still have access to my
primary e-mail account, andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, from school every day. Please
don't hesitate to e-mail you. If I cannot answer my mail in my 40 minutes of
free time, then I will just answer them in order of my priorities. Sorry about
your luck! (LOL, just joking)

To those of you who know me in real life, please talk to me personally if you
must, but PLEASE DO NOT contact any other member of my family, including my
parents. That will only make matters worse.

I hope that all is well while I'm offline. Thanks!

Andrew

-----
"A true friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words."

-----
Andrew L Shriner
Shriner Technology
andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx