[win2kforum] Re: No reponse to "Order of Policies and profiles" question :(

  • From: "Cap'n Patt" <capnpatt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:15:43 -0400

What is the question?

Skip

-----Original Message-----
From:   win2kforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:win2kforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Davis
Sent:   Wednesday, May 02, 2001 10:41 AM
To:     win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [win2kforum] No reponse to "Order of Policies and profiles"
question :(

Hello Everyone.

I posted this question approximately 5 days ago and have not had a response
yet. I know everyone on this list leads a busy professional life and I am
not complaining. I just wanted to post this messege to give focus back to my
orignal question.

It is very important that I set up these polices as soon as I can. The users
on my network are rank beginners and are change desktop and application
setting every day without knowing it.

Thanks