From: win2kforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:win2kforum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Andrew L Shriner
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 1:44 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:@core.greenapple.com;
Subject: [win2kforum] Blank messages

Hi all,

I have a question...have any of you ever received blank messages? By that, I
mean messages that have no subject, body, or sender listed. I'm working with
someone at the UK Register that thinks that this is only happening until
IE6.0, but I've had it happen under IE5.5. Has anyone else experienced this?

Andrew

-----

win2kforum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----