[win2kforum] Re: AW: Re: W2K: Changing the width of program columns in "Start>Programs"

12132005 1213 GMT-5

I dont think a memory stick is available as boot because it is through
USB. You can check under your BIOS if your system has usb boot
capabilitiy. Windows is very difficuilt to work with in that respect.

Now you can purchase a mini-windows system and that would fit on a
memory stick. Of course, with sticks with 1GB of ram you can probably
stick just a pared down system on there.

Back on the column thing, there is a option to have your programs list
be a menu. I forget where that option is but that might help. If you
have a lot of programs and you want that very large display, you might
have to do something differently.

Wade