[win2kforum] Re: 2 small networks and netmeeting

  • From: "Oded Neumann" <oded.neumann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:37:21 +0200

Hi Jim.
Many thanks for your answer. I didn't know all those specifications, you
mentioned in your answer. I understood the answer and I see your points.

For me, there are three facts, I have to cope with:
- We have got only ONE (dynamic) DSL connection and all the PCs wants to
share it.
- I've got the small Network
- I want to establish (with friends) direct pc-to-pc Voice/Chat sessions
Now, what I could do, would probably be, to change in some way my
configuration (maybe use another router or another software). Maybe
something else? Any suggestions?
What could I do, in order to achieve "direct pc-to-pc Voice/Chat
sessions" without having fundamental changes in my configuration?
Oded