Re: wily-9libs and cursor keys

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:49:42 -0400

> I'm seeing really odd behaviour with the cursor keys in wily-9libs.
> They seem to scroll the contents of the window rather than move the
> insertion point.  Is that meant to happen and has anyone fixed it
> before?  (XFree86 4.3 and wily-9libs and 9libs downloaded from the
> wily site a couple of days ago.)

MJ, this is not a bug, there is nothing to fix. (so please noone send
in any fixes! :) it is an undocumented change of default behaviour in
in wily9libs: what defaulted for regular wily libXg became a configuration
parameter cursorControl (eg. wily*cursorControl: true in your Xdefaults)
in wily9libs.

i'll send around a note documenting the current 9libs resources shortly.
they are likely to change.

oz