Re: wily for win32

  • From: Serge Gagnon <gagnon__s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:10:51 -0400

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 22:52, Steve Kotsopoulos wrote:
> Hi, does anyone have wily working under win32?
> I've been searching through this list's archives and found
> a few posts where people said they were trying to port it
> using cygwin, or doing a more native port via 9pm.
> Have these efforts born any fruit?
>
> I'm really sick of editing code under win32 with MS Visual C++ ... :-(
>
> Thanks
>
>       Steve

Wily can compile/link under cygwin with some hack.
However, the kind of dialog "diag error"
didn't work.I didn't take the time to look
at this and finaly I downloaded inferno... just
for acme.

Just for the record, I'm not a co-worker of wily and/or
a developer.
I'm just a fan ;)

You can look at devcpp if you are just tired of
ms vc++.

--
Serge Gagnon