Re: tools/win/wreplace problem

  • From: Serge Gagnon <gagnon__s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:52:39 -0500

[..]

  Serge> We ( hum hum ;) want a complete wily-front-end over nmh mail
  Serge> too with a complete search system by author, subject, etc... :)
  Serge> Sorry, I'm just kidding.

I'm on the wily's ftp and I find this:
/pub/wily/tools/MH
, I didn't see this before and I'm not kidding this time.

I think that is the time for me to restart to drink coffee.

Oh, btw, it would be nice if the list maintener add a
to the header. This will create a pretty List... button on my MUA to post
directly on the list when I select any message that it come from this
mailing list.

--
Serge Gagnon
Quebec, Qc, Canada