Re: tools/win/wreplace problem

  • From: Serge Gagnon <gagnon__s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:55:24 -0500

  ozan> thanks Serge, both messages made it.

  ozan> collecting tools: if anyone has any useful tools that go well with
  ozan> wily in various development domains they would be interested in
  ozan> sharing, please simply package it and send it to me. our tools
  ozan> collection is in need of rewamping. [i have been spending a lot of
  ozan> time with java in wily lately, and i think the only thing i would
  ozan> want in my toolkit is a *simple* java beautifier, not a whole
  ozan> *?@*#@!ing java massaging workshop...]

We ( hum hum ;) want a complete wily-front-end over nmh mail too
with a complete search system by author, subject, etc... :)
Sorry, I'm just kidding.

Serge Gagnon
Quebec, Qc, Canada