Re: [off topic] 9term and Solaris 9...

  • From: spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:19:34 +0000

Sorry if anyone gets this twice.

> working properly under Solaris 9?  I've gotten it to compile, but there
> is something wrong with the stty mode, and it keeps echoing my command
> back at me before running off an executing it.

Make sure your shell does not have any fancy command-line
history/completion mechanisms. It will only work
right if the shell reads input line by line, so gnu-readline
etc will mess it up.

I had the same problem with win under wily, but
the above solved it. I think I might have changed
a line somewhere in the rc sources somewhere, but that
may have been for something else.