Re: getting things moving (was Re: Proportional fonts)

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:08:59 -0400

>                       ... It has files for download, but they
> don't seem to be linked from the wily web site?

they are fresh downloads into sourceforge. i wanted to be sure that
sourceforge had the baseline sources (for various packagers for *bsd
and *linux groups) in case there was another accident like the last
time and someone would blow away my publicly available archives

i did not put up cvs, because i was not interested in using sourceforge's
cvs facilities right now. i can establish a cvs repo for access as needed
but i would like to settle down the next release before i am confortable
doing that.