Re: getting things moving (was Re: Proportional fonts)

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:45:47 -0400

Mark Wilkinson:

> just 9libs - I'm feeling like my lack of effort maintaining it is
> hindering progress with wily, and there appear to be people interested
> in patching the code.

there are a few latent issues; if you think about it it is remarkable
how very few issues people have ever come up with for that API. i think
issues like modern font rendering and color are things that we had to
face sooner or later. IMO there is nothing you have or have not done
that bothered progress...

oz
---
don't pick up any orange-and-black-striped creepers that are apperently
lying across the path, twitching, because there is often a tiger on the
other end. -- handy hint for explorers of the jungles of central Klatch