Re: getting things moving (was Re: Proportional fonts)

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark H.Wilkinson <mhw+wily@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:32:37 +0100

On 2003-07-31 17:56:45 +0100 Mark H. Wilkinson <mhw+wily@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A while ago we discussed the possibility of putting the code into one of
the public project-hosting sites. The options seem to be:

I don't really remember, but why not make an arch archive of it and upload it somewhere, as a starting point? has some pages on it and shows where one implementation is heading.

So, is it worth going through the process of getting the source code
into one of these public repositories?

It's worth publishing it, but are you going to remain the maintainer (please)?

MJR/slef   My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.   jabber://slef@xxxxxxxxx
Creative copyleft computing services via
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884