Re: getting things moving (was Re: Proportional fonts)

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark H.Wilkinson <mhw+wily@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:32:37 +0100

On 2003-07-31 17:56:45 +0100 Mark H. Wilkinson <mhw+wily@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A while ago we discussed the possibility of putting the code into one of
the public project-hosting sites. The options seem to be:

I don't really remember, but why not make an arch archive of it and upload it somewhere, as a starting point? http://arch.fifthvision.net/ has some pages on it and http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnu-arch shows where one implementation is heading.

[...]
So, is it worth going through the process of getting the source code
into one of these public repositories?

It's worth publishing it, but are you going to remain the maintainer (please)?

     http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@xxxxxxxxx
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884