Re: compilation under cygwin 1.3.22 works out-of-the-box

  • From: Axel Belinfante <Axel.Belinfante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:26:53 +0100

Hmm. Seems that `toglling' caps-lock has no effect whatsoever --
no, that's not true: enabling caps-lock kind-of disables the shift
key: with caps-lock enabled it seems I _only_ get lowercase.

I assume that's the problem you are referring to. Weird.
Of course, the xterm I have running next to while works fine
in this respect. For the little I know of X I assume it's something
funny with modifier keys.
The Alt key does not seem to do anything, and the control key does
the right thing, at least when pressing the h and u keys.