Re: acme now available for unix

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:21:39 -0500

> In case you haven't seen the announcement on 9fans I'll attach it here.
> I prefer wily over acme, but the new plumber might change my mind.
>       Steve

thanks steve.  i guess my main interest is in the libdraw et al. given
that wily uses the earlier implementations of those. perhaps the issue
regarding color and well-rendered fonts can be fixed if wily could use
those libraries...

i know bengt has been working with russ's bundle, so perhaps he can
report his experiences.