Wily tools

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:50:49 +0100

Hi all,

Is it worth compiling a list of popular tools for piping to/from/through for
different types of file and including that in the wily distribution?  For
example, I pipe text through fmt, XML through tidy -xml and Scheme code
through scmindent.scm...  probably others have their favourites too.  Maybe
this could be added to idioms.html or the FAQ?

Sorry if a great one exists already, but I didn't spot it.
--