Re: What, no CapsLock?

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard C Bilson <rcbilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 04:23:43 -1100

On 2003-06-02 15:48:53 +0100 Richard C Bilson <rcbilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's not a local problem, since it happens to me too, but only on Linux
systems -- I have wilys on various machines open right now, and the
Linux ones show the problem while the Solaris one doesn't.

You've tried it on Solaris using XFree86 or Openwin? Which XFree86 version? (I'm using 4.2, I think.) Even if it's XFree86, can BSDers using XFree86 give us another data point before we start saying "only on Linux" please? Also, I suspect XFree86 3.x may work, as I think I would have noticed this before, but I don't have any 3.x systems here just now.

MJR/slef   My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.   jabber://slef@xxxxxxxxx
Creative copyleft computing services via
      Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."