Re: What, no CapsLock?

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:37:37 -0000

ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> and pkg_added) i tried suffer from the same deficiency. i suppose that wily
> and sam user communities are not that large, and/or those users almost never
> use caps lock. sigh.

I only noticed it because of using a new keyboard with a "delayed shift"
that uses CapsLock to achieve it.  Curiously, NumLock works fine.  Thanks
for everyone's work on tracking this down.  Having to revert to the old
keyboard each time I use wily is not fun.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@xxxxxxxxx
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."