Re: What, no CapsLock?

  • From: MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:14:09 -0000

MJ Ray <markj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For some reason, when typing text into wily, CapsLock is ignored.

OK, can someone help me track this down, please?  It's rather annoying.
I think the keyboard input is actually read by libXg, so I've taken
a look in there at the gotchar routine.  I'm not 100% sure if that's
the place to look, as I don't understand Xt very well.

What is the c var that is given to gotchar?  Does that take into account
lock being pressed (and it's destroying it somehow), or should it read
lock status from inside that function?

All comments welcome.

MJR