Salut!

  • From: "Sniffles V. Luisa" <atomics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wilyfans <wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:08:53 -0800

"Pricing and delivery excellent! Would deal with again and recommend to
others."  The Boeing Company
"Price was excellent and product was delivered ahead of schedule. Great job."
Dave Hart master graphics
"Pricing was exceptional. I will continue using OEM Software as a resource for
pricing and purchasing software."  Mary Sue Whittaker
"The product was very well-priced and was delivered promptly. I would recommend
OEM Software STOCK STORE to anybody."  Tom Horan
"Excellent prices on some Software I had trouble finding anywhere else. Great
transaction with a great store."  Melissa Mackey-Pierce
... and much much more testimonials. Learn more >>>
http://4birthday.ibkinkydf.com/?PyRUR4jIxoWY37Pkjsdj

We want to say many thanks to all our clients. Today our OEM Software STOCK
shop is four years old.
The staff of OEM Software stock shop appreciates greatly all kind words and
wishes that have been
and will be said to us by our present and future customers. From our part we
promise to do our best
to keep prices to OEM Software habitually incredible cheap.

So this day is very important for us, that is why we couldn?t but make a
surprise for our clients:
Present #1 Microsoft Windows XP Pro + Microsoft Office XP Pro only $89.95
Present #2 Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10 only
$129.95
Present #3 Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version + Office 2003
Professional (1 CD Edition) only $99.95
Present #4 Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004 only $109.95
Present #5 Adobe Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS only $99.95

and one more thing -
click here to visit our OEM Software stock shop:
http://4birthday.ibkinkydf.com/?PyRUR4jIxoWY37Pkjsdj
we can assure you that special present is waiting for all of you.

Have a nice day.

If you?ve got this letter by mistake, we apologize for all the inconveniences.
If you don?t want to get such letters,
just UNSUBSCRIBE: http://4birthday.ibkinkydf.com/sdflsdf?DSFIFU70RcKMnXDjdfgg