Rates fixed at 3.25

  • From: "Ira Ryan" <phosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:36:10 -0700

 We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

 You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...

 You could get over $380,000 for as little as $500 a month!

 Ba(d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

 To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

 Best Regards,

 Salvatore Monroe
 to be remov(ed:        http://www.bestlenderz.com/x/st.html

 this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our
 best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove
 or else you will continue to recieve email/s.