Put Put.lhs

  • From: Tommy Pettersson <ptp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:25:23 +0200

I was editing a file named Put.lhs when I found a cute but
rather annoying bug in wily.  :-)

I'll probably fix it when I get time.

I have a couple of bugfixes I have not sent to the list yet,
including one for 'write way out of buffer' responsible for
a heap of weird core dumps.

With all my bugfixes in place I have been running the same
wily invocation for months without crashes.  That is more
than can be said about the "latest" wily release.  If nothing
else, just a new minor release with only these bugfixes,
no drum rolls and press statements needed, would be a very
good thing for anyone using or wanting to use wily.  I can
offer to prepare and tar up such a release (both main and
9lib branches), with a changelog, if it will be accepted.

Tommy Pettersson <ptp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>