Original Equipment Manufacturer Software - cheaapest prices on the net! voice

  • From: "Delmar Bright" <Wilda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Webteam" <webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:42:43 +0400

What goes up must come down
Another day, another dollar
In vino veritas

Windows XP Pro costs $250, in our discount OEM CD sofware shop
you can buy OEM version (no box and no manual) for an amasing price - $45!!!
You save $250 - unbelivable!
It's a 5 day limited time May hot offer !
We also have a lot of other software - Windows 2003 Server, Photoshop,
Corel Draw, Office XP Pro, Autodesk Autocad and many other popular software!
http://lug.getyoursoftnow.info - check it right now, limmited time offer!
And on every of thous you save up to 80%!!

For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of
vengeance.
The horses of hope gallop, but the asses of experience go slowly
Give and spend and God will send
A good mate is the road map for the spaghetti junction of life.
I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet