Multiple version muddle, was: Wily multiple expose / redraw events

  • From: MJ Ray <mjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:58:13 +0000

On 2004-03-03 15:07:42 +0000 Ian Broster <ianb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've not sent it as a patch because I am (and wily in general is?)
in a bit of a multiple version muddle.

My patch for the header includes (required on some 64-bit platform) has gone off into the void unanswered. Was that bug already fixed in one of the many versions?

What are the "official latest sources"? Who is the "official website" at the moment? Can the web page link be added to //www.freelists.org/list/wilyfans please? (While editing the list, can RFC-2919+2369 headers be switched on?)

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@xxxxxxxxx