Re: Mouse scroll wheel in wily

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:30:17 -0400

thanks for confirming the changes. sorry for delayed response on all
this; was away on assorted trips and did not get to my mail on CS.

> Also, I'm not sure if the checks for cancelled DOWN/UP in mouse.c can
> actually happen with the current mousewheel hardware. That is, you can't
> press mousewheel down, then before releasing it press another button in
> order to cancel the operation, the way you can with regular mouse
> buttons. Actually, maybe you can with that IBM mouse that has a little
> up/down joystick rather than a wheel.

did not work on mine when i tried it, but it could be just me: i'm not happy
with the clicking action of some of the mousewheels i have tried; it often
feels as it it should click but doesn't and the stresses on my hand are all
wrong for click and cancel...

[ps: thanks for everyone's patience on this patch and a few others]