Re: Mouse scroll wheel in wily

  • From: MJ Ray <mjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 13:05:59 +0100

On 2004-04-03 08:36:39 +0100 Davor Cubranic <cubranic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I modified wily/libXg to recognize scroll mouse events and scroll the
view accordingly. Would anybody here be interested in a patch? The patch
itself is very simple, since all it does is add handling of Button4 and
Button5 mouse events returned by X windows.

I'd like this.

Another patch I'd like is the one that allows backwards word searching (like B3 for forwards at present), which I think I remember being discussed here but not posted?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@xxxxxxxxx