List-archive header line (was: Re: tools/win/wreplace problem)

  • From: Axel Belinfante <Axel.Belinfante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:03:01 +0100

> Oh, btw, it would be nice if the list maintener add a
> to the header.

For the archive I'd prefer the following ``persistent'' URL (PURL)

               http://purl.oclc.org/net/wilyfans-archive

(wwwtios is the website of our old group that no longer exists --
 the server is still (partly) there, and I did not want to break
 the URL's. Still, there may (will?) come a time when I'll have to
 move the archive. Using the PURL should make that (or any other)
 transition a little easier.)

Axel - wilyfans archive maintainer