Important Fraud Alert from Citibank

  • From: Citibank <citibank07889@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:31:57 -0400 (EST)

Dear Citibank Account Holder,

On January 10th 2004 Citibank had to block some accounts in our system connected with money laundering, credit card fraud, terrorism and check fraud activity. The information in regards to those accounts has been passed to our correspondent banks, local, federal and international authorities.

Due to our extensive database operations some accounts may have been changed. We are asking our customers to check their checking and savings accounts if they are active or if their current balance is correct.

Citibank notifies all it's customers in cases of high fraud or criminal activity and asks you to check your account's balances. If you suspect or have found any fraud activity on your account please let us know by logging in at the link below.

https://citibank.com/signin/citifi/scripts/login2/login.htm

ECRM_CBNA_NEW_ACTIVE