Don?t snail mail pictures?build an online pohto album!

  • From: "Epicures B. Druid" <furnishing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wilyfans <wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 02:02:01 -0500

Good day.

Very busy?
We need just a minute to be introduced. We'll save your time and your money!
Forget about boxes, paper manuals, CDs. All you need is just internet
connection.
New special offers for you, now you can download name-brand software you want
in minutes.
We are glad to introduce you OUR new OEM Sosftware download center.

Just see what we offer today:
YOU GET:
Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional
you pay:$80.95

YOU GET:
Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10
you pay:$115.95

YOU GET:
Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004
you pay:$99.95

YOU GET:
MS Money 2004
you pay:$62.95

YOU GET:
Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11
you pay:$53.95

YOU GET:
MS Encarta Encyclopedia Delux 2004 (3CD)
you pay:$80.95

YOU GET:
Adobe PageMaker 7 (2CD)
you pay:$62.95

... and much much more.
OEM downloads are very easy to work with. Try us.
Click here to view all OEM Software to download:
http://oemdownload.jagajnj.com/?V8rZX4WODuwAFJVhjsdf

Have a nice day.