[WMS] ello list

  • From: Tyler <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:50:11 -0500

I wish that the admin could give me some admin rights by setting "set admin"
with my email address between "set" and "admin".  The list has gone south.  We
need to get it straight.  I'd love to administer a list.  I've never
administered a list before.  Right now, I administer my home network, and I
also administer three (yes, 3) wikis on wikia.com?:4 But never, never did I
administer a list.  I wanted to administer a Wikia list but the staff members
didn't think so when they looked at my Listory.