[WMS] Re: Next steps

  • From: "Mario Salzer" <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:32:33 +0200

> could you perhaps publish either a list of the markup you already got or
> even better the current version of your spredsheet, please? I think we've

Everything I've got is already in the http://interwiki.sf.net/wms/ download
directory. The incoming/ subdir holds the fragments as I've received them,
and the summary.sxc already contains that.

I'm not sure if we need to collect 100% of existing Wiki markup variations,
especially since two third of the hundreds of Wiki:WikiEngines are probably
not maintained or even used anymore.
A few important implementations are however still missing, the overview for
UseMod to name one *hint,hint*  :)

mario