[WMS] Re: Call for Submissions: 2005 International Symposium on Wikis

  • From: "Sunir Shah" <sunir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:09:18 -0500

Me too! For what it's worth, I've been hacking at my
Monkey parser a little more. Once I get free links
integrated, it'll be done enough to publish a
description of a generic parser.

My foreseeable end goal is a generic framework for syntax
that will help build an open source WYSIWYG control that
understands WikiSyntax. While of course WYSIWYG controls
don't need WikiSyntax, having one would make it easy for
people to transition from their existing wikis to the
WYSIWYG module.

Plus, let's face it, I don't like the WYSIWYG controls
as much as I like the syntax. ;)

Best,
Sunir