[wiblind] Re: Window-Eyes demo

  • From: "John G. Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:59:14 -0500

I do not use Window-Eyes although I've heard its very good. The University supplied me with jaws (a competing product) many years ago and I've been using it ever since. Although, actually right now I'm typing this message on my home computer using a free, open source, screen reader called nvda. Nvda stands for "non-visual desktop access". It has its flaws but for free, its unbelievably good.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kmducat" <kmducat@xxxxxxxxx>